- Neem cake is a plant residue derived after extraction of oil from the neem seeds.
- Comprises of natural plant nutrients, viz. nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
- Organic certified – ECOCERT
The dual activity of neem cake as fertilizer and pest repellent has made it a favored input in agriculture.
Ideal for Organic Farming, Horticulture, Floriculture, Green Houses, Poly Houses and Lawns.
- Pure neem kernel cake by Cold Press technology retains maximum pesticide properties.
- Rich source of natural N-P-K and micronutrients.
- Completely bio-degradable hence it is safer than other synthetic fertilizers.
- Non-harmful to beneficial soil organisms (viz. earthworms).
- Compatible with many other N-P-K fertilizers and other oil seed cakes.
|Sr. No||Characteristics||Specific Range|
|4||Azadirachtin||> 500 ppm|
It also contains some micro nutrients viz. Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur, Iron, Zinc, Copper, etc.